Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and
rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic
records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This
electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical
or digital signatures.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology
The domain name www.mykycbank.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Gem and Jewellery KYC Information
Centre known as GJKIC a private company limited by Guarantee incorporated under the provisions of Section 8 of the Companies Act,
2013 with its registered office at AW 1010, Tower A , 1st Floor, Bharat Diamond Bourse, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra [East],
Mumbai 400 051 and Place of Business at Unit Nos.4B 16 and 17, 4th Floor, Phoenix Paragon Plaza, L.B.S. Marg, Kurla [West],
Mumbai 400 070.(hereinafter referred to as "GJKIC").
to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the Website,
You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be
contracting with Gem and Jewellery KYC Information Centre and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding
obligations, with GJKIC.
person who has agreed to become a Member on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered
User using the computer systems. GJKIC allows the User to surf the Website or making membership without registering on the Website.
The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Gem and Jewellery KYC Information Centre.
When You use any of the services provided by Us through the Website, including but not limited to any Database, you will be subject to the rules,
periodically for updates / changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to
enter and use the Website.
The Gems and Jewellery Industry (precious metals and precious stones) has been classified by the FATF as a DNFBP (Designated Non-Financial Business or Profession).
As part of the FATF guidelines, all participants in the industry are obligated to do a Customer Due Diligence, monitor transactions, report suspicious transactions etc.
for all transactions. While the FATF guidelines specifically refer only to transactions in cash, the PMLA act in India does not make that differentiation.
In many global jurisdictions, local regulations extend the guidelines to all transactions within the trade.
The Gems and Jewellery Industry is highly fragmented, with many small and medium sized players. Many of these companies might not be in a
position to implement the CDD requirements. Also majority of the transactions in the trade are within industry participants. This means
that if there are multiple transactions with different members within the trade, there is a large duplication as CDD would need to be done
repeatedly. This adds to the transaction costs in the industry.
The fragmented nature of the industry also means that there is a dearth of information available about the Gems and Jewellery Companies.
Recent frauds, perpetrated by a few rotten apples, has also made banks and financial institutions reducing the trust in the industry.
They have also been demanding more transparency within the industry.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who
are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc.
are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years and also not a Member of any Authorized
Industry Body, you shall not register as a User of the GJKIC website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor
if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website.
GJKIC reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought
to GJKIC's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and also not a member of any Authorized Industry Body.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
The platform of this website is an online portal, where KYC information can be updated and uploaded. This is verified by the back-end
compliance team, after which the member can share his profile with other members on the platform.
This process is unique because it builds in a few specific features.
- Members registering on the platform need to be members of “Authorized Industry Body”; companies who are not members cannot register on the platform
- “Authorized Industry Bodies” are those who have contracted with the MyKYCBank.com portal company and agree to the terms and conditions as well as verifying the originals for its members
- The charges for a member are recovered from the Members of from the “Authorized Industry Body” via an arrangement agreed between the parties.
- Updated information will be reviewed by a centralized compliance team, employing processes equivalent to those prescribed for banks
- While an updated information sheet is available online at any time, specific approvals are required for sharing supporting documents
- Members are also provided with a unique code.
If you use the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and you shall be
responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is
untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate,
or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that
You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records
from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication,
electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Information Sharing and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their Industry. GJKIC is not and cannot be a
party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users. GJKIC functions to merely enable exchange of information
between parties in a more efficient manner.
MyKYCBank Process in Brief
The platform is an online portal, open only to members of authorized industry bodies. These companies can upload their KYC information
and copies of supporting documents. Once the information is complete, it can be submitted for review.
The backend compliance team reviews the application, and either indicates shortcomings, or approves the profile.
On approval, a unique number is generated and the profile activated. The member can then send a request to other members already on the platform.
Once a request is accepted by the other member, their respective profiles are available for view to the other company.
The member is also sent a copy of their entire profile, which needs to be signed. This profile, along with the original documents, need to be
shown to the respective authorized industry body. The authorized industry body will verify the profile copy with the originals and then
keep the verified copy. This copy would then be retained by the industry body and periodically physically mailed to the platform back office.
This compliance team then rechecks the verified copy with the application and gives it a higher state of verification.
A similar process is followed for any changes in the profile.
The information covers all KYC requirements, including asking for ownership details and ultimate beneficiary information.
The ultimate beneficiaries are currently accepted based on a self-declaration.
Once a connection has been established with another member, the member can view a standard 1-2 pager KYC profile of the connected company.
If the member wishes to see the full profile, with supporting documents, it needs to send a request for the full profile. Once the request
is accepted by the connection, a full profile is emailed to the member.
Approved Industry Bodies
Approved Associated Entities (AAEs) would be industry bodies, whose members will be allowed to register on the platform
There will be a service contract between MyKYCBank and each AAE
AAEs will have the following responsibilities
- Payment of the fees for their members registered on the platform
- Have a code of conduct in place which all its members need to sign
- Have a facility for its members to submit the signed documents.
- Verification of document copies with the originals done at the same time
- Periodic shipping of the collected documents to MyKYCBank
- Investigation and taking relevant action in case where MyKYCBank indicates noticed discrepancies or other potential serious concerns.
1.GJKIC does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as goodwill of Trade Secrets, etc) of the information available
on the Website. GJKIC does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse any sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website.
GJKIC accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
2.GJKIC is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Members. GJKIC cannot and does not guarantee
that the concerned Members will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. GJKIC shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any
dispute or disagreement between the Members. However any disputes might be taken up through the Approved Industry bodies.
3.GJKIC does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness etc.) of any of its Users.
You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best
judgment in that behalf.
4.GJKIC does not at any point of time during any sharing of information or transactions between members on the Website come into or take
possession of any of the products or services offered by anyone nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over
the products or services offered by Members.
5.At no time shall GJKIC hold any right, title or interest over the information nor shall GJKIC have any obligations or liabilities in respect of
such contract entered into between any members. GJKIC is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or
delays as a result of any business transactions between the members.
6.The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to trade between genuine traders and not Duplicate Fraud
Companies. GJKIC is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for Sale/Purchase of any of the products
or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Members.
7.At no time shall GJKIC hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall GJKIC have any obligations or liabilities in respect of
8.You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that you
transact with or share your information with.
9.You release and indemnify GJKIC and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any
of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, GJKIC cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users
which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive.
Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is allowed for members of any Authorized Industry Body/Companies only and Individuals or Companies who are not members
cannot register on this platform. GJKIC may charge the fee from any individual member directly or from recover the fees from the Authorized
Industry Body. GJKIC reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, GJKIC may at its sole discretion introduce
new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event GJKIC reserves the right to introduce
fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall
be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees for Indian members and US Dollars for International Members. You shall
be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Gem and Jewellery Information
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1.You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c) is misleading in any way;
d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
s) harm minors in any way;
t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
u) violates any law for the time being in force;
v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
w) impersonate another person;
x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, Cancel Bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
bb) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2.You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology,
or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in
any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain
any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar
any such activity.
3.You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to
the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining"
or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms GJKIC, GJEPC, or mykycbank.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of GJKIC or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any GJKIC's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or GJKIC's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to GJKIC.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services dealt by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
14. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
15. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
16. GJKIC shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, GJKIC does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
GJKIC will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. GJKIC does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between the members. GJKIC is not liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on GJKIC's Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by GJKIC is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic database, receiving No payments through any mode from individuals.
4. GJKIC reserves the right to refuse membership to any Trade Association with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements with GJKIC or GJEPC or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by any Government Bodies or breach of any policy.
5. GJKIC may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the membership of/Individuals through Trade Bodies for security or other reasons at the discretion of GJKIC. As a result of such check if GJKIC is not satisfied with the creditability of the “to be Member” or genuineness of the Membership with the Trade Body through whom the application is submitted, it will have the right to reject the Membership.
6. GJKIC at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Member is engaged in any form of illegal activity may disclose the identity or database.
7. The User/Member acknowledges that GJKIC will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc.
Compliance with Laws:
Members if enrolled into Buyer and Seller transactions, shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them.
If GJKIC has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its Members are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then GJKIC may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such Member and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
GJKIC reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, GJKIC may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Database Exchange Offers:
- By participating in the database exchange, I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the database mentioned in the website.
- I confirm that database which I am exchanging under the mykycbank.com program is genuine and is not fake, nor impersonified.
- You agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying GJKIC.com and any future Member against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by GJKIC.com, its affiliates or any future member due to usage of the database by you till date and you undertake to make good the same.
- I confirm that all the data in the said database will be kept confidential and not used for any marketing or illegal purpose. I also confirm that GJKIC, GJEPC or mykycbank.com shall not be responsible for any data breach or stolen and I will not approach GJKIC.com for any retrieval of the data.
- I hereby give my consent that my personal information that I have provided in connection with this program might be processed, transferred and retained by GJKIC and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of Membership in India as well as International. GJKIC make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and GJKIC is not responsible for any trade incurred between any members from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with the Laws of India and place of Jurisdiction will also be in India only.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by GJKIC and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
GJKIC respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that our Trademark has been infringed, You can write to GJKIC at Unit Nos. 4B 16 and 17, 4th Floor, Phoenix Paragon Plaza, L.B.S. Marg, Kurla (West), Mumbai – 400 070. Tel:91-22-61156800/Email:firstname.lastname@example.org/Website:www.mykycbank.com
GJKIC we do not warrant that Database description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website contact us on GJKIC at Unit Nos. 4B 16 and 17, 4th Floor, Phoenix Paragon Plaza, L.B.S. Marg, Kurla (West), Mumbai – 400 070. Tel:91-22-61156800/Email:email@example.com/Website:www.mykycbank.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
G & J KYC Information Centre
Place of Business:
Unit Nos. 4B 16 and 17, 4th Floor, Phoenix Paragon Plaza, L.B.S. Marg,
Kurla (West), Mumbai – 400070
Phone: +91 – 22-61156800
Registered Office Address:
AW 1010, Tower A, 1st Floor, Bharat Diamond Bourse, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051
Phone: +91 – 22-61156800
Time: Mon - Sat (9:30 - 18:00)
GJKIC prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
GJKIC will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by GJKIC. GJKIC encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, GJKIC will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate GJKIC policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - GJKIC does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of GJKIC System - GJKIC allows users to facilitate transactions through the GJKIC system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - GJKIC will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - GJKIC's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by GJKIC users. GJKIC users are not allowed to send spam messages to other users
GJKIC policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
GJKIC does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, GJKIC assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. GJKIC do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). GJKIC does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
- Limits on account privileges
- Rapid response by GJKIC in ending listings reported by you (as the Verified Rights Owner) as allegedly infringing
- Dedicated priority email queues for reporting alleged infringements
- The ability to obtain identifying information about GJKIC's users'